View the full version (in russian): FS LifeBook E8110 - reset master-password ...

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 03:29:29
Good time of day!
There beech Fujitsu-Siemens LifeBook E8110, worked in peace until he flew screw. No passwords no it did not set. After replacing the screws he suddenly began to require a password for BIOS-Setup, which in itself is strange. Screw was absolutely new, unallocated and packed. Password, of course, no one know and can not even imagine. Q: how to remove it?

What to do:
CMOS resets every means possible - pulling batteries> 12 hours software - killcmos, cmospwd etc. Sews a different BIOS version. Password on the spot. Apparently, it is not stored in cmos'e, but in some EEPROM'e.
With beech Dell Latitudo I managed shorting legs at boot time on one mikruhe.

Does anyone know exactly and specifically - how mikruhoy fight in this particular case?

gecata
2008-05-30 12:42:55
I know exactly what these Nout have some supervisor password, and which is inserted anywhere, if not put the user's password. Where to watch it - I do not know. But it certainly is a feature of the laptop.

gecata
2008-05-30 14:43:39
Quote:
If you have forgotten your user password,
enter the supervisor password or contact
your system administrator.
► If the supervisor password is also no longer
available, please contact our Hotline / Help
Desk. You must provide proof of ownership
for the notebook. The helpdesk will then
refer you to our service partner, who will
unlock your notebook (for a charge).
The maximum that can be found in the manual.

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 15:56:34
Gecata
Gee ... It's about sepervayzore it goes. Already yuzersky password reset - no problem.
Beech, incidentally, quite legal. Only now when it is asked for ~ 150 Euro, which is svinyachestvo. Now wander through every Buchnev forums, perhaps, find something.

A eeprom'ku, which is usually used for this case, I can not find on the mother.

gecata
2008-05-30 16:40:50
http://www.notebook1.ru/forma1/viewtopic.php?t=6981 dark, however. Only through ICQ ... But it is hardly 150 euros.

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 17:06:49
Gecata
Has already been debited from him. 1500 rubles. Only now I can not send him to the loot - I do not have any WebMoney and other.

gecata
2008-05-30 17:33:45
This amount can throw and on mobile. If the provider is serious enough. At least nonresident small debts I get that.

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 17:56:29
Gecata
Yes, but not from Germany.
And then, I want to solve this problem by yourself! :)

gecata
2008-05-30 18:35:07
http://file001.mylivepage.com/chunk1/54854/41/BIOSCRC.exe
Quote:
BIOSCRC.exe program itself, you can run in DOS or XP (to see), but it is better to work with a floppy disk in DOS.
Under DOCS collected all engineering passwords in the system itself Crackers password cracking, etc.
http://kadets.info/showthread.php?t=11834&page=5

Гость
2008-06-05 09:24:41
Can you elaborate on how this program works. While studying BIOS ruined, and I need to urgently go to the BIOS, and make sure to download it to a floppy. BIOS AMI.
program works, but I'm afraid tollko Th there subtilize. In Comp. class cameras cost = (

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 13:43:07
To run this program, you must start with the flop. Winds out of it will not work.

gecata
2008-06-05 13:47:24
Voldemarus
A work?

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 13:56:25
gecata
No, of course. Eeprom'ku found, dig deeper - it is impossible. Bought a programmer, the other day he will come - will pick and desoldering.

gecata
2008-06-05 15:05:43
http://www.softboard.ru/index.php?showtopic=956
bottom of the page (post admin)
And here I have been reading horror. However, another laptop ...
Quote:
Password stitched in specialized chips EEPROM (24C01, 24c02, 24c08, 24c16) and encoded a certain algorithm and mandatory duplicated chip FLASH BIOS, and since the models assembled on the processor P3 in cells FLASH RAM programmable controllers. User password is stored separately from the supervisor password and encode two different algorithms. In the case of complete cleaning or incorrect firmware, or any change in the firmware EEPROM, laptop loses serial numbers, configure the ports, can not boot further its logo, but with all of this, starting with the models assembled on the processor P3 restores your password the first time - inclusion of the third. If you change the firmware BIOS, computer does not turn at all. Password coded certain algorithm and removed, too, the same algorithm. Were frequent that after improper removal of the password, to the great surprise of the user to pay money, password arose the next day. If flashing EEPROMa clean nezaparolennym, it is considered similar to a laptop computer lost serial numbers, port settings, and setting function servistag protection. Password on the hard disk is installed in the laptop manufacturer's utilities in windows and in the case of password loss, subject only to replace. The laptop may be a few chips and 24C series 24RF, but only one of them, the password is stored in the remaining settings are stored various units and blocks laptop, for example a unique MAC address and configure the network card, etc. When you change or delete content, you risk losing part of the laptop devices.

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 15:41:04
Gecata
I read it elsewhere, though. It's about Sony.
Anything where we did not disappear, I'm very interested to win this filth! :mad:

gecata
2008-06-05 15:50:35
Link-it did not mean that there is a bunch of utilities to read password.

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 18:36:38
gecata
Again, not that. They read yuzersky password, and put in fresh notebooks supervayzorsky password that is not easy to see.
Anyway programmer is on the way, maybe tomorrow I will be picked in the dump! .. :)

gecata
2008-06-05 21:55:16
http://www.tech-faq.com/reset-bios-password.shtml
Well I do not like the idea of ​​a programmer!

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 23:46:17
Gecata
Well, not in this BIOS password ... And in a separate mikruhe. I already repairers beeches told that this issue is solved ONLY generation programmer or master password.

дипломник
2008-06-06 11:20:58
Quote:
Гость
To run this program, you must start with the flop. Winds out of it will not work.

And to start with flopika should put in the BIOS so chob boot from flopika. A password is not known, then what to do? how to start with flopika.

Гость
2008-06-06 11:27:56
"To start this program, you must start with the flop. Winds from under it will not work."

What would need to boot from the BIOS flopik get. And I do not know the password how to be then?

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 12:48:11
And where the machine can be run? Go with screws?
Modern mothers have Boot-menu - you press F12 at startup and choose where to boot. But! that if allowed in the BIOS.
If everything is forbidden, then one option - CMOS reset jumper. For computer class, this option does not quite fit.
A "how to be" I'll tell you ... Be the school computer alone. ;)

Гость
2008-06-06 13:12:38
Quote:
Гость
And where the machine can be run? Go with screws?
Modern mothers have Boot-menu - you press F12 at startup and choose where to boot. But! that if allowed in the BIOS.
If everything is forbidden, then one option - CMOS reset jumper. For computer class, this option does not quite fit.
A "how to be" I'll tell you ... Be the school computer alone. ;)

Here's how to learn to know the passwords to leave chambers. NOT classroom and the studio complex. class =) Proggrammno as anything can be. If you have administrator rights =)

gecata
2008-06-06 13:21:54
:) you in Russian learn to write. And then something nakosyachit an administrator ... :p

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 13:31:45
Administrator rights on the system, and also as a driver's license, civil and constitutional rights, etc., to the bios have no relationship.
That is, of course, you can try to run out of some utilitku Winds, but it is more likely to do nothing.

gecata
2008-06-06 15:10:39
Voldemarus
And enter the password = 0 (ie nothing) did not try? Maybe start up?

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 15:25:38
gecata
Of course, I tried. :)
If it is not, so he will not be prompted.

gecata
2008-06-06 19:55:57
Not quite on topic: detailed instructions on opening supervisor (SVP) password I found. True, IBM, but it looks like the real one. Who are interested in: http://sodoityourself.com/hacking-ibm-thinkpad-bios-password/

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 21:48:32
gecata
In, I'm almost the same and do. ;)

gecata
2008-06-06 22:05:28
Success. Won here http://forum.web-hack.ru/index.php?showtopic=13639&go=1 included some Archimedes password jumper and ran the computer with the included. Kind of like erased password ...
And here, too, an easy way http://www.notebook-help.ru/other/neispr/11/
Tiomka how exciting!