View the full version (in russian): FS LifeBook E8110 - reset master-password...

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 03:29:29
Good time!
There are beech Fujitsu-Siemens LifeBook E8110, worked as a quiet, until he flew to the screw. There are no passwords no it is not set. After replacing the screws, he suddenly began to require a password on the BIOS-Setup, which in itself is strange. The screw was completely new, and packed RAW. Password, of course, no one know and can not even imagine. Question: how to remove it?

What to do:
CMOS dumped by all possible means - pulling out the battery for> 12 hours software - killcmos, cmospwd etc. Pierced a different version of the BIOS. Password on the spot. Apparently, it is not stored in cmos'e, and in some EEPROM'e.
With the beech Dell Latitudo I managed shorting pins at boot time on a single mikruhe.

Does anyone know precisely and specifically - how mikruhoy fight in this particular case?

gecata
2008-05-30 12:42:55
I know exactly what these new laptop has a supervisor password, which is substituted at random, and if you do not put the user's password. Where to watch it - I do not know. But this is exactly the notebook feature.

gecata
2008-05-30 14:43:39
Quote If you have forgotten your user password,
enter the supervisor password or contact
your system administrator.
? If the supervisor password is also no longer
available, please contact our Hotline / Help
Desk. You must provide proof of ownership
for the notebook. The helpdesk will then
refer you to our service partner, who will
unlock your notebook (for a charge).
:
If you have forgotten your user password,
enter the supervisor password or contact
your system administrator.
? If the supervisor password is also no longer
available, please contact our Hotline / Help
Desk. You must provide proof of ownership
for the notebook. The helpdesk will then
refer you to our service partner, who will
unlock your notebook (for a charge).
The most that can be found in the manual.

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 15:56:34
gecata
Ha... It's about sepervayzore it goes. Already yuzersky password reset - no problem.
Beech, incidentally, is quite legal. Only here in the service of this request ~ 150 Euro, which is svinyachestvo. Now I wander on every Buchnev forums, perhaps, find something.

A eeprom'ku, which is usually used for this case, I can not find the mother.

gecata
2008-05-30 16:40:50
http://www. notebook1. ru/forma1/viewtopic. php? t=6981dark, however. Only through the ICQ... But this is hardly 150 euros.

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 17:06:49
gecata
It was already written off to him. 1500 rubles. Only now I can not send him to loot - I do not have any Webmoney and other things.

gecata
2008-05-30 17:33:45
This amount can and throw on mobile. If the provider is serious enough. At least the little I get out of town debts so.

Voldemarus
2008-05-30 17:56:29
gecata
Yes, but not from Germany.
And then, I would like to solve this question! :)

gecata
2008-05-30 18:35:07
http://file001. mylivepage. com/chunk1/54854/41/BIOSCRC. exe
Quote BIOSCRC. exe actual program can be run in DOS or XP (to see), but it is better to work with a floppy disk in DOS.
The section contains all the DOCS engineering passwords in the system itself Crackers crack passwords, etc.:
BIOSCRC. exe actual program can be run in DOS or XP (to see), but it is better to work with a floppy disk in DOS.
The section contains all the DOCS engineering passwords in the system itself Crackers crack passwords, etc.
http://kadets. info / showthread. php? t=11834 & page=5

Гость
2008-06-05 09:24:41
Can you elaborate on how this prog running. In studying the BIOS screwed up and I need to urgently go to the BIOS and make sure to upload it to floppika. BIOS AMI.
prog runs, but I'm afraid human tollko there namudrili. In Comp. class cameras are=(

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 13:43:07
Anonymous
To run this program, you must start with a flop. Winds from under it will not work.

gecata
2008-06-05 13:47:24
Voldemarus
And the work?

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 13:56:25
gecata
Of course not. Found eeprom'ku, picked his - fails. I bought a programmer, the other day he will come - will be fed to and picking.

gecata
2008-06-05 15:05:43
http://www. softboard. ru / index. php? showtopic=956
bottom of the page (admin post)
And I have been reading horror here. However, the other laptop...
Quote Password stitched in specialized chips EEPROM (24C01, 24c02, 24c08, 24c16) and encoded a certain algorithm, and necessarily duplicated in a chip FLASH BIOS, and since the models collected on processor P3 in the cells of FLASH RAM programmable controllers. The user password is stored separately from the supervisor password, and encode two different algorithms. In the case of a complete treatment, or wrong firmware, or any change in the firmware EEPROM, the laptop loses the serial numbers, port settings, can not continue to boot your logo, but with all this, starting with models collected on processor P3, restores your password when you first - the third turn. If you change the flash BIOS, the laptop will not turn on at all. Password encrypted certain algorithm and removed also, the same algorithm. There were frequent cases, after removal of unqualified password, to the great surprise of the user to pay to the password appeared on the following day. In the case of flashing EEPROMa clean nezaparolennym, it is considered similar to a laptop computer is lost serial numbers, installed ports servistag and function of the encryption. Password on the hard drive in this laptop is installed tools manufacturer in windows and in the case of password loss, shall be replaced ONLY. The notebook may be several series circuits 24C and 24RF, but only one of them stored password, other settings are stored in different sites and blocks the laptop, for example a unique address and set the maximum network card, etc. When you change or delete the content you risk losing part of the laptop device.
:
Password stitched in specialized chips EEPROM (24C01, 24c02, 24c08, 24c16) and encoded a certain algorithm, and necessarily duplicated in a chip FLASH BIOS, and since the models collected on processor P3 in the cells of FLASH RAM programmable controllers. The user password is stored separately from the supervisor password, and encode two different algorithms. In the case of a complete treatment, or wrong firmware, or any change in the firmware EEPROM, the laptop loses the serial numbers, port settings, can not continue to boot your logo, but with all this, starting with models collected on processor P3, restores your password when you first - the third turn. If you change the flash BIOS, the laptop will not turn on at all. Password encrypted certain algorithm and removed also, the same algorithm. There were frequent cases, after removal of unqualified password, to the great surprise of the user to pay to the password appeared on the following day. In the case of flashing EEPROMa clean nezaparolennym, it is considered similar to a laptop computer is lost serial numbers, installed ports servistag and function of the encryption. Password on the hard drive in this laptop is installed tools manufacturer in windows and in the case of password loss, shall be replaced ONLY. The notebook may be several series circuits 24C and 24RF, but only one of them stored password, other settings are stored in different sites and blocks the laptop, for example a unique address and set the maximum network card, etc. When you change or delete the content you risk losing part of the laptop device.

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 15:41:04
gecata
That I have read elsewhere, though. It's about Sony.
Anything where we did not disappear, I'm very interested in this dirty trick to win! : Mad:

gecata
2008-06-05 15:50:35
Link-it is not about that, there are a handful of utilities to readpassword.

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 18:36:38
gecata
Again, not that. They read yuzersky password and put in a fresh notebook supervayzorsky password, which are not easy to see.
Anyway, the programmer is on the way, maybe tomorrow will be poking around in the dump! . . :)

gecata
2008-06-05 21:55:16
http://www. tech-faq. com / reset-bios-password. shtml
Well, I do not like the idea of ??a programmer!

Voldemarus
2008-06-05 23:46:17
gecata
Well, not in the BIOS the password... And in a separate mikruhe. I have repairmen beeches told that this issue is solved only by the programmer or the generation of a master password.

дипломник
2008-06-06 11:20:58
Quote Voldemarus; 505 918:
Anonymous
To run this program, you must start with a flop. Winds from under it will not work.

And to start with flopika need to put in the BIOS so it loads with chob flopika. A password is not known, then what to do? how to run a flopika.

Гость
2008-06-06 11:27:56
"To run this program, you must start with a flop. Winds from under it will not work."

What would have to boot via the BIOS flopik go. And I do not know what the password then?

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 12:48:11
Anonymous
And where the machine can run? Go with the screw?
In today's mothers have a Boot-menu - you press F12 at startup and choose where to boot. But! If it is allowed in the BIOS.
If everything is forbidden, then one option - reset CMOS jumper. For a computer class, this option does not quite fit.
A "how to be" I'll tell... Leave a school computer alone. ;)

Гость
2008-06-06 13:12:38
Quote Voldemarus; 506 101:
Anonymous
And where the machine can run? Go with the screw?
In today's mothers have a Boot-menu - you press F12 at startup and choose where to boot. But! If it is allowed in the BIOS.
If everything is forbidden, then one option - reset CMOS jumper. For a computer class, this option does not quite fit.
A "how to be" I'll tell... Leave a school computer alone. ;)

Here's how to learn to know the passwords to leave the apartment. NOT a classroom and a computer stud. class =) Proggrammno as ever you can. If you have administrator rights =)

gecata
2008-06-06 13:21:54
Anonymous
:) You write in Russian to teach. And then something nakosyachil administrator... : p

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 13:31:45
Anonymous
Administrator rights on the system, as well as driver's licenses, civil and constitutional rights, etc., to the bios have no relationship.
That is, of course you can try out the Winds run some utility, but it is more likely to do nothing.

gecata
2008-06-06 15:10:39
Voldemarus
And enter the password=0 (ie nothing) have not tried? Maybe start up?

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 15:25:38
gecata
Of course, I tried. :)
If it is not installed, so it will not be requested.

gecata
2008-06-06 19:55:57
Not quite on the topic: detailed instructions for opening supervisor (SVP) passwordI have found. However, IBM, but it looks like this. Who are interested: http://sodoityourself. com / hacking-ibm-thinkpad-bios-password /

Voldemarus
2008-06-06 21:48:32
gecata
In, I'm almost the same and do. ;)

gecata
2008-06-06 22:05:28
Good luck. Look here http://forum. web-hack. ru / index. php? showtopic=13639 & go=1Archimedes included a password jumper and ran to the computer on. Kind of like erased password...
But here, too, an easy way to http://www. notebook-help. ru/other/neispr/11 /
Temko, how exciting!